Once you watch this video, you will understand why this warranted a blog post. Kayla had her first run-in with constipation. We gave her some bananas, and that was it for about 3 days. ouch! Anyway, during that time, Grandma was here visiting. Kayla waa playing in her exersaucer, and Grandma came in the room and asked her,
"Did you poop yet?"
We had no idea how funny that question was...
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, so I always go to my blog to see which of the other blogs I follow have been updated. Your blog showed that it hadn't been updated in 2 months. I just went on after you said there were updates and there were a million!! Must be a blog glitch or something, I've been missing out on baby updates for a long time! So cute, really... Can't believe how big they're getting. Still hanging on to the blue eyes too I see!
Post a Comment