Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a lovely 1st Mother's Day with my babies. It couldn't have started out better...



We spent a few days at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Staten Island. On Saturday, we had a house full of people to celebrate Mother's Day. On Sunday, we just relaxed. Grandma enjoyed her 1st Mother's Day as a Grandma, and wanted to spend every last second with the babies. Grandpa & Smitty jumped in and did lots of feedings:



Grandma just played and cuddled with the babies:





We also gave the babies their first biter biscuits. They loved them, although of course TJ had to manage to take a big bite of it and get a chunk in his mouth. So...it will probably be their last biter biscuits. At least until they are better at eating real food.







It was a great day!!! The babies missed Grandma A, but she is working/vacationing at the moment...so we'll have to have a special Mother's Day celebration with her when she gets back!
Happy Mother's Day, everyone!!!

3 comments:

Grandma K said...

I am so Happy your 1st Mother's Day was so nice. My 1st Grandmother's day couldn't have been better. I had my babies for 3 whole days. Thanks for everything Kelly & Smitty. And THANKS for my presents Kayla & TJ. I LOVED THEM.

Alissa Mott said...

Happy Mother's Day Kel! I am so happy you had a great day! Those babies get more and more cute everytime you post a picture of them:)

Anonymous said...

Happy First Mother's Day Kelly, The Twins are just adorable. Wish they could all stay little forever. But we had to watch all of you grow and go, so enjoy EVERY MINUTE of them being little. Love you and kisses to all-Aunt Paul