Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

March of the Dr. Brown's Bottles...

One of the things I have discovered is that taking a half hour at night to prepare all of the bottles for the next day helps to maintain my sanity. It's not like I can just pour out some formula into a bunch of bottles. TJ is on special formula for preemies, and takes a total of 3 oz per feeding (1 oz breastmilk, 2 oz formula). Kayla is on a different formula and takes 4 oz per feeding (2 oz breastmilk, 2 oz formula). So it's important to keep it all separated and properly labeled. For those of you that know me well...you know I can't do anything in the middle of chaos or a mess. So here is how things look, at about 8pm every night...



Impressive, huh?

2 comments:

Lauren Grace said...

Hey, this looks like my house......
well maybe a few bottles less.

But it definitely helps to prepare the baba's the night before!

You go girl!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Kel, seems like we have the same system. I LINE UP MY WINE BOTTLES THAT WAY, LOL LOL. LOVE-Aunt Paul