Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Welcome Home, Tyler Jason!



Finally! It was starting to seem like this day would never come, but on Saturday October 11th our little Tyler Jason came home! He is doing well here at our house, getting used to his new home and new family. He was greeted by his Grandma & Grandpa, his Godparents Jess & Jason, and his cousin Penny. He was released from St. Peters University Hospital NICU weighing 4 lbs 9 oz...only 1 oz shy of being double his birthweight! TJ didn't want to be left out of the fun, so he also came home on a monitor like his sister. He doesn't need it as much as she does, but better safe than sorry. TJ also is going to mostly eat formula, as he needs a special formula for preemies that gives him some extra calories. He is also on a vitamin and an iron supplement, as he is slightly anemic. But other than all of that...he is a healthy boy, getting bigger and bigger every day!

I'm ready Mom...take me home!



Here I goooooo......



On his playmat, in his "going home" outfit. If you remember, Kayla had a matching outfit in pink that she came home in. Unfortunately, she no longer fits in that tiny little Preemie sleeper anymore!



Thank goodness for Grandma!



Hello again sister...remember me???



My little babies...aren't they the cutest???





Now we can get to life with twins...really! Sorry if we don't post for a while now, Smit & I will be hard at work trying to get TJ into a groove at home. After that comes the challenge...getting them on the same schedule! Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, How Beautiful they are. I'm so happy for all of you. It won't be long before you have your schedule going and they'll adapt right into it. You were MADE TO BE PARENTS, and you'll be Great at it. Enjoy every minute of it, cause IT GOES FAST. LOVE ALWAYS - AUNT PAUL

Alissa Mott said...

They are so adorable! I am so happy for you guys!

Andrea K said...

OMG - can they possibly be any cuter? Loved the pic of the twins reunited! I wonder what they were thinking...

You must be so busy with them - but please keep posting cause they are so cutesie!!