Being as excited as I am I made the time to download the pictures from our camera and put them online last night.
Twins Arrival Photo Album
~ Smitty
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a look into the heart and home of the Hayward family...
4 comments:
OH MY GOD, THEY'RE JUST BEAUTIFUL. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH. WISH I WERE THERE TO SHARE IN IT ALL. GET YOUR REST NOW CAUSE WHEN THEY COME HOME THEY'LL BE NO SUCH THING AS REST. LOL LOL LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLL
Congratulations on the birth of your twins. Parenthood is the greatest gift every, as I'm sure you have already found out! We're very happy for the both of you!
~ Patty & Ben Wormeck
Congrats on your beautiful twins (and my beautiful Godchildren AND namesakes!). You are so blessed to have such a beautiful "instant family" ;)
What an incredible blessing Kayla and Tyler are - these are gorgeous babies! Congratulations Kelly & Smitty!!!!
Post a Comment